Volunteers from all walks of life brighten our patients' days. We love our committed, dedicated volunteers.
To become a volunteer you must be at least 14 years of age and be able to commit to at least one two-hour shift per week for a minimum of eight weeks. You must also successfully complete the Volunteer Services application process. The application process includes an online volunteer application, interview, criminal investigation check, drug screening, physical exam, immunizations if needed, and volunteer orientation. The criminal investigation check, drug screening, physical exam and immunizations are provided at no cost to you.
Volunteers who are 14-15 years of age are considered Teen Volunteers and are required to provide a work permit and have parental authorization. Teen Volunteers will be placed in a non-patient care assignment. Individuals who are 16 years of age and older can be placed in some patient care areas.
- Volunteer Application (18 years and older)
- Junior Volunteer Application (14-17 years old)
- Internship Application (For those who are required to complete an Internship through their college or university)
- To view the Volunteer Handbook, please click here.
- Current Volunteers may access their Volunteer information here.
- Find more information about volunteer roles and opportunities.
Volunteer Resource Manager
50 Leroy Street
Potsdam, NY 13676
Fax (315) 261-6403
77 West Barney Street
Gouverneur, NY 13642