15 Raymond Street, Potsdam, NY 13676
About Rajiv Shah, MD
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Gastroenterology
- Baroda Medical College, Baroda INDIA
- Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston, VA
- Catholic Medical Center, Brooklyn and Queens, NY
- Gastroenterology, Catholic Medical Center, Brooklyn and Queens, NY
Introducing Gastroenterologist Rajiv Shah, MD
Dr. Shah received his medical degree from Baroda Medical College, completed residencies with Charleston Area Medical Center and Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn and Queens, NY, and completed his two-year fellowship in gastroenterology with the Catholic Medical Center.
Dr. Shah has additional training in endoscopic ultrasound and endoscopic mucosal resection.