6119 US-11, Canton, NY 13617
"Dr. Chater is hands-down the best ENT doctor I have seen in the last 13 years living in this area. I am super happy to feel good again!"
About Michael G. Chater, MD, FRCSC, FACS
- Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
- Skull Based Surgery
- CHILDREN'S CARE: Hearing loss
- Learning Difficulties
- Feeding Difficulties
- Speech Difficulties
- Noisy Breathing
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- University of Texas, Austin, TX
Introducing ENT doctor Michael G. Chater, MD, FRCSC, FACS
Dr. Chater completed his medical degree at the University of Saskatchewan, Canada, followed by a Master of Science degree in Otolaryngology with a concentration in the genetics of chronic sinusitis at McGill University in Montreal, where he subsequently completed his Otolaryngology residency. He followed this by completing a fellowship in Rhinology at the University of Texas at Houston, Texas.
He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada, and an Appointed Clinical Assistant Professor at SUNY Upstate.