49 Lawrence Avenue, Potsdam, NY 13676
About David Bass, DO
- Internal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- National Board of Echocardiography
- The American Board of Internal Medicine
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- State University of New York Downstate Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Nassau University Medical Center (with training in Nuclear Cardiology)
- American College of Cardiology
Introducing our new doctor of cardiology, David Bass, DO
Dr. David Bass is a Cardiologist who specializes in the non-invasive detection and treatment of heart disease and cardiac disorders. He is board certified in internal medicine, adult echocardiography, and nuclear cardiology; and trained at the University Hospital of Brooklyn, Brooklyn Veteran's Affairs Medical Center, and King's County Hospital Center. Most recently, Dr. Bass completed his fellowship training in cardiovascular medicine at Nassau University Medical Center. Using the latest technology, Dr. Bass helps patients understand their conditions and the treatment options available to them.
When not seeing patients, you might find Dr. Bass playing chess or the saxophone – or even practicing one of the four languages he's fluent in.