Abnormalities of the muscles and bones that make up the structure of the head and neck can interfere with better breathing. Our specialists in medical and surgical treatments for head and neck disorders can work with you to diagnose and treat:
- Leakage of cerebrospinal fluid through the nose (CSF rhinitis)
- Obstruction of the nasal and sinus passages (example: deviated septum)
- Tumors of the thyroid (cancerous and non-cancerous)
- Tumors of the skull base
- Birth defects of the head, face, and neck
- Problems caused by infections of the head and neck
Learn more by visiting the profile of one of our providers.