Nancy G. Cerio, Ph.D.
Accepting New Patients
Subspecialties & Practice Interests:Treatment of depression, anxiety, and stress related disorders; treatment for relationship problems; cognitive-behavioral and hypnotics treatments for self-defeating behaviors and habits. Greiving, end of life problems, and health-related problems.
Address:91 Main Street, Suite 200
Canton, New York13617-1248
- Ph.D. (Counseling Psychology) Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN (1985)
- Psychology Internship: Center for Counseling & Student Development at the University of Deleware, Newark, DE (1981-1982)
- Hartford Memorial Hospital, Havre deGrace, MD
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center, Bel Air, MD
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital, Potsdam, NY