James E. Cerio, Ph.D.
Accepting New Patients
Subspecialties & Practice Interests:Treatment of depression, anxiety, and stress realted disorders; treatment of marriage and relationship problems; treatment of self-defeating behaviors; cognitive behavioral psychotherapy.
Address:91 Main Street, Suite 200
Canton, New York 13617-1248
- Behavioral Psychotherapy
- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology, Indiana State University, Terre Haute IN, 1980-1981
- Internship: Counseling and Psychological Services, Indiana University Health Center, Bloomington IN, 1980-1981
- Hartford Memorial Hospital, Havre deGrace, MD
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center, Bel Air, MD
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital, Potsdam, NY
Call us toll-free at 1-800-227-1074. A friendly, knowledgeable customer service representative will find the right time for your test or procedure. Representatives are available to take your call Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For medical office appointments, use the "Find a Provider" search at left.
Hospital Directory and Phone Numbers
For more information, please call us at
My Healthy News
Personalized Health E-Newsletters
Get the latest news on health care topics that are most important to you and your family. You'll find the most up-to-date information on hundreds of topics, including cancer care treatments and research.
Click here to sign up.