Anthony F. Tramontano, MD, F.A.C.C.
Accepting New Patients
Insurance Accepted:Empire, Medicaid, Medicare, Most Insurances Accepted
Subspecialties & Practice Interests:Noninvasive Imaging: Transthoracic echocardiography, transesophageal and stress echo, nuclear cardiology, and cardiac CT and MRI
Address:Fletcher Allen Cardiology and Vasular Surgery
Lawrence Avenue Medical Campus, 49 Lawrence Avenue (mail and office)
50 Leroy Street (for Hospital procedures)
Potsdam, NY 13676
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- St. George's University College of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies
- Internal Medicine, SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY
- Molecular Cardiology, New York Harbor VA Health Care System and SUNY Health Science Center
- Cardiology, Winthrop-University Hospital and SUNY Stony Brook HSC, Mineola, NY
- Advanced Cardiolovascular Imaging, New York University Langone Medical Center, New York, NY
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Assistant Professor, University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Fletcher Allen Health Care, Burlington, VT
Call us toll-free at 1-800-227-1074. A friendly, knowledgeable customer service representative will find the right time for your test or procedure. Representatives are available to take your call Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For medical office appointments, use the "Find a Provider" search at left.
Hospital Directory and Phone Numbers
For more information, please call us at
My Healthy News
Personalized Health E-Newsletters
Get the latest news on health care topics that are most important to you and your family. You'll find the most up-to-date information on hundreds of topics, including cancer care treatments and research.
Click here to sign up.